You have no items in your shopping cart.
Schlage Keyless Lock Keypad Lock Set
Provides the convenience of keyless access; customizable to fit your security needs. Backed by the Schlage reputation for strength. Keeping your home and your family secure has never been easier. Schlage keypad locks and deadbolts allow you the freedom and the flexibility to add and delete user codes as needed. With the ability to store up to 19 user codes, you can provide every member of your family, your neighbor and your pet sitter with a 4-digit code that's easy to remember.
Schlage Keypad Deadbolts provide professional grade security with the convience of keypad access. Ideal for use on all entry doors. Innovative Turn Lock feature allows you to lock & leave without a key. Provides the convenience of keyless access; customizable to fit your security needs. Ideal for front doors, side & back doors, garage entry doors, etc. Easily replace most exisiting deadbolts with a screwdriver in about 30 minutes. No programming required; preset with two user codes so it's ready to use right out of the box
- Latch: 1" x 2-1/4" radius corner faceplate, 1" Housing Diameter - Requires 1" Edge Bore, 1" throw with Triple-Option square corner, radius corner and circular drive-in face plates
- Strikes: 1-1/8" x 2-3/4", square corner, no box, latch strike
- Back set: Adjustable backset, fits 2-3/8" to 2-3/4" backsets
- Cylinder: 5-pin solid brass, keyed 5-pin, C keyway, keyed different (KD)
- Door range: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Keys: Nickel silver cut keys, 5-pin, C-section
- Codes: Pre-set, random, six-digit programming code, two pre-set four-digit user codes (19 code capacity)
- 9-volt battery included with average three-year battery life
- All-metal chassis and escutcheons
- Silicone rubber, wear-resistant buttons with
- LED backlight
- A 156.5-2001 Grade 2 auxiliary locks
- I installed one of the Camelot locks on my front door so my daughter could gain easier access without having to remember a key. My 93 yr old Mother-in-law fell in love with it and had to have one on her main access door also. I had to use the one with the handle on hers because she has no deadbolt but she loves it. No more fumbling for keys in a poorly lit garage. The lighted keypad is awesome and so is the quick lock feature. Just push the button that says Schlage and turn the lock. I have since ordered two more that I installed for friends and they are hooked too. Don't hesitate order yours today. There are simple install instructions for the deadbolt one but the other takes a little more advanced knowledge of locks because the instructions aren't as clear. They do give you an 800 number to call if you need assistance though.
I like this deadbolt, because I don't have to get my keys out and/or if my wife is ahead of me after shopping she doesn't need to get her keys out to get the door.
- Works well. It has really been nice not needing keys to get in the house. I have them on two different doors plus I have keypad entry on my garage door (with generator power backup) so I am not worried about a single unit failure locking me out. I have actually never had a failure but I do prophetically replace the battery every autumn. I guess if I was lazy, I could use the new 9V Lithium batteries. They would probably go several years. What is really nice is its ability to handle multiple codes. That way I do not have to change my primary code if I want to temporarily give someone else access to the house. I can then delete the temporary code once their need for access has ended. The programming is a bit cryptic but I can sympathize with the designers given a limited number of buttons.