You have no items in your shopping cart.
Digital Commercial Door Lock by Trilogy
Clutch mechanism offers long-lasting performance and exceptional strength
- Heavy-duty trim design with self-contained, fully programmable, 12-digit metal keypad
- Non-handed for easy installation and versatility
- 2-wire remote override or key bypass capability
- Visual and audible entry indicators
- Flex-Drive"! motor operates latch mechanism
- Multi-level user capability
- 300 User Codes: Master, Manager, Supervisor & Basic Users
- 4 Programming levels and 4 user gorups
- 3,4,5 or 6 digit codes
- 1-Time service code
- Real time clock
- Time zones
- 150 scheduled events (Lock/Unlock, Code Disable/Enable)
- 4 "Quick Schedules" of the most common routines built-in
- 100% fingertip programmable or PC programmable with intuitive-use Alarm Lock DL-WINDOWS, Windows software with built-in error check (Software & Cable Included)
- Non-volatile memory
- 1600 event log
- Passage mode
- Lever design with re-keyable 6 pin solid brass (SC1) Schlage cylinder
- UL listed Grade one lockset with fire-rated latch meets or exceeds BHMA specifications
- Available in four finishes: polished brass, antique brass, polished chrome, and satin chrome.
- Grade 1 heavy duty cylindrical lockset. UL listed. ADA compliant levers.
- Easy to install with minor modification to door.
- Fits doors 1-5/8" to 1-7/8" thick.
- Standart 2-3/4" backset. Backset also available in 2-3/8". Backset is the distance from the edge of the door to the center of the hole or lock.
- Uses 5 AA alkaline batteries (included)
- After entry, lock will remain in the locked position.