You have no items in your shopping cart.
Electronic Rear-Facing Depository Safe
Drop from the rear and open safe from the front.
- Drop safe adopts a superior steel plate door (1/2" Thk.) to prevent from drilling, punching and prying
- Reinforced, 3 x (1-1/8"dia.) active bolt-lock mechanism for extra security
- Digipaz Electronic Digital Lock
- 4 pre-drilled holes for anchoring
- Rear drop chute
- Same specs as the SD-01C
- Electrostatic powder-coat with fine anti-corrosion and rustproof materials are applied for durability
- 1/4" thick hard-plate to protect lock from drilling
- Saw-tooth baffle is installed inside safe to prevent fishing from drop slot
Protex B-rated depository drop safes are designed for ease of use and are a great choice for convenient stores, hotels/motels, churches, gas stations/car wash, restaurants and more. The safe is equipped with laser cut 1/2" steel plate door, spring loaded re-locker and chrome plated heavy-duty steel locking bolts as well as an anti-drill lock plate. The Digipaz electronic lock is a standard feature for the drop safe which gives it a very convenient and fast operation as well as easy programming and a wrong-try penalty lockout mode to prevent from manipulation of the lock. It operates on two 9-Volt batteries with external battery override connector. The door is equipped with a chrome plated handle and vault type hinges with internal dead-bar to prevent door removal when safe is locked. Mounting holes and anchoring hardware are provided for anchoring the safe onto a concrete floor. The drop door is in the rear of the safe.
|Manufacturer||Protex Safe Co.|
|Interior Dimensions||13-3/4"W x 8-1/2""H x 11"D|
|Exterior Dimensions||14"W x 20"H x 14"D|
|Cubic Ft. Capacity||0.75|
|Door Thickness||1/2" Solid Steel Plate|
|Door Clearance||10-1/4"W x 16-3/8"H|
|Drop Door Size||10-1/2"W x 4"H|
|Power Override Box||Included|
|Batteries||4 AA included|
|Product Weight||95 Lbs.|
|Active Locking Bolts||3|