You have no items in your shopping cart.
Through-The-Wall Dual Compartment, Back Drop Depository Safe
Features dual-independent electronic locks, will fit in between standard wall studs.
- Solid steel construction, fully welded body construction(1/8" thick)
- 2 x Digipaz electronic digital locks
- Battery power with external power override
- 1/4" thick carburized hard-plate to resist drilling
- Spring loaded active re-locker on both doors
- Doors are constructed from anti-pry 1/2" thk. solid steel plate
- Rear Loading anti-fishing hinged drop door
- Four, pre-drilled mounting holes on bottom of safe.
- 2 chrome plated heavy duty bolts on top door (1" dia.)
- 5 chrome plated heavy duty bolts on bottom door (1" dia.)
- Heavy-duty vault hinges
- Stainless steel decoration plate
- Quality powder coating finish
- Bolting hardware included (for concrete floor anchoring)
- Drop falls into the bottom compartment safe
- Seperate top compartment (no drop, use as a regular safe)
- Easy installation, will fit in between standard (16" on center) wall studs
- Removable steel frame to cover rough cutout of drywall
Protex B-rated depository drop safes are designed for ease of use and are a great choice for schools, hotels/motels, churches, gas stations/car wash, restaurants, markets offices and more. The safe is equipped with laser cut 1/2" steel plate door, spring loaded re-locker and chrome plated heavy-duty steel locking bolts as well as an anti-drill lock plate. The DigiPaz electronic lock is a standard feature for the drop safe which gives it a very convenient and fast operation as well as easy programming and a wrong-try penalty lockout mode to prevent from manipulation of the lock. It operates on two 9-Volt batteries with external battery override connector. The door is equipped with a chrome plated handle and vault type hinges with internal dead-bar to prevent door removal when safe is locked. Mounting holes and anchoring hardware are provided for anchoring the safe onto a concrete floor. The top compartment acts as a regular safe and the lower compartment will accept whatever is dropped in from the rear loading drop door.
|Free Shipping||Free Ground Shipping|
|Manufacturer||Protex Safe Co.|
|Interior Dimensions||Top: 13-1/2"W x 10"H x 7"D Bottom: 19-1/2"W x 17"H x 12-1/4"D|
|Exterior Dimensions||20"W x 30"H x 19"D|
|Cubic Ft. Capacity||Top: 0.55 Bottom: 2.35|
|Drop Door Size||11-1/2"W x 4"H|
|Product Weight||198 lbs.|