You have no items in your shopping cart.
Protex Top-Loading Drop Safe
Protex "B" Rated Rotary Drop Safe with electronic locks.
- Solid steel construction, fully welded body construction(1/8' thick)
- DigiPaz electronic digital lock
- Battery power with external power override
- 1/4" thick carburized hard-plate to resist drilling
- Spring loaded active re-locker on both doors
- Door is constructed from anti-pry 1/2" thk. solid steel plate
- Top Loading anti-fishing rotary hopper
- Four, pre-drilled mounting holes on bottom of safe.
- 3 chrome plated heavy duty bolts (1" dia.)
- Bolt detent pins will throw the bolts when door is shut
- Heavy-duty vault hinges
- Stainless steel decoration plate
- Quality powder coating finish
- Bolting hardware included (for concrete floor anchoring)
Protex B-rated depository drop safes are designed for ease of use and are a great choice for convenient stores, hotels/motels, churches, gas stations/car wash, restaurants and more. The safe is equipped with laser cut 1/2 inch steel plate door, spring loaded re-locker and chrome plated heavy-duty steel locking bolts as well as an anti-drill lock plate. The Digipaz electronic lock is a standard feature for the drop safe which gives it a very convenient and fast operation as well as easy programming and a wrong-try penalty lockout mode to prevent from manipulation of the lock. It operates on two 9-Volt batteries with external battery override connector. The door is equipped with a chrome plated handle and vault type hinges with internal dead-bar to prevent door removal when safe is locked. Mounting holes and anchoring hardware are provided for anchoring the safe onto a concrete floor.
|Manufacturer||Protex Safe Co.|
|Interior Dimensions||13-7/8"W x 13"H x 11-1/2"D|
|Exterior Dimensions||14"W x 20"H x 14"D|
|Cubic Ft. Capacity||1.26|
|Door Thickness||2-1/2" (1/2" solid steel plate)|
|Door Clearance||11" W x 10-3/8"H|
|Drop Door Size||9"W x 4-3/8"H (hopper)|
|Power Override Box||Included|
|Product Weight||91 lbs.|