You have no items in your shopping cart.
Front Loading Depository Drop Safe
This depository drop safe is an excellent choice for a convenient store, restaurant, car wash, motel, church or any type of business that uses cash transactions. The SD-02C is made to fit under a counter or desk. It can be mounted to the floor to prevent removal of the safe. The drop door is large enough for depositing envelops, money bags, and rolls of coins. This safe is made of heavy gauge sturdy steel with sawtooth baffle below the drop door, this feature helps prevent fishing out the contents. The safe includes a group II LaGard combination lock with a hard plate and a relocker mechanism which prevents drilling and punching of the lock.
- Heavy duty construction
- Group II combination lock
- Digital electronic lock (Optional)
- Carburized hard-plate to resist drilling
- Spring loaded re-locker
- Constructed from heavy gauge steel
- Door is constructed from 7/16" thk. solid steel plate
- Saw-toothed baffle to protect slot.
- Four, pre-drilled mounting holes on bottom of safe.
- Five chrome plated 1-1/4" dia. heavy duty bolts.
|Interior Dimensions||13-7/8"W x 16"H x 11-1/8"D|
|Exterior Dimensions||14"W x 27"H x 14"D|
|Door Thickness||1/2" Solid Steel Plate|
|Door Clearance||10"W x 16"H|
|Drop Door Size||10-5/8"W x 4"|
|Interior Shelves||One Adjustable Shelf|
|Product Weight||115 lbs.|