You have no items in your shopping cart.
Rotary Hopper Drop Safe
This depository drop safe is an excellent choice for a convenience store, restaurant, car wash, motel, church or any type of business that conducts cash transactions. The SD-03C safe features a narrow design that makes space-saving intrinsic - it can even be mounted to the floor to prevent removal of the safe. The drop door is large enough for depositing envelopes, money bags, and rolls of coins. This safe is made of heavy gauge sturdy steel with a cylindrical hopper that turns 360 degrees: a feature that makes fishing out of the contents virtually impossible. The safe includes a group II LaGard combination lock with a hard plate and a re-locker mechanism that prevents drilling and punching of the lock.
- Heavy duty construction
- Group II combination lock
- Electronic Digital Lock (Optional)
- Carburized hard-plate to resist drilling
- Spring loaded re-locker
- Constructed from heavy gauge steel
- Door is constructed from 7/16" thick solid steel plate
- Saw-toothed baffle to protect drop
- Four, pre-drilled mounting holes on bottom of safe.
- Bolt work consists of five chrome plated heavy duty bolts.
|Interior Dimensions||10-1/8"W x 17"H x 11-7/8"D|
|Exterior Dimensions||10-1/4"W x 24"H x 14-1/4"D|
|Cubic Ft. Capacity||1.21|
|Door Thickness||1/2' Solid Steel Plate|
|Drop Door Size||9" x 4-1/4"|
|Product Weight||90 lbs.|