You have no items in your shopping cart.
American Security Fire Proof Safe
The AMSEC BF Series offers a unique design that combines all the security features of a burglary safe and the peace of mind achieved with a fire safe. The industry's first U.L. listed, fire rated burglary safe offers an affordable solution when burglary and fire protection are an essential part of your buying decision! During Underwriters Laboratories grueling testing procedures, the BF series earned the U.L. listed Class 350o F, One Hour Fire Label and the (RSC) Residential Security Container Burglary Label.
The best warranty in the business. Lifetime fire replacement and one year parts and labor. 'B' rated heavy duty construction.
Lifetime Replacement Warranty: If your BF safe is exposed to fire and failed to protect the contents, your BF safe will be replaced free of charge. Just return the safe freight prepaid to the factory accompanied with the fire report. Contact your dealer for further details.
- One hour fire label and (RSC) burglary label.
- Door: 3-1/2" thick, consisting of 1/2" solid plate steel with a unique proprietary fire and burglary resistant material.
- Dual seal deign utilized a silicone foam seal with heat-expanding intumescent seal.
- Body: 2-5/8" thick, consisting of 1/8" outer and inner steel plates creating a burglary resistant structure enclosing a unique proprietary fire resistant material.
- Three massive 1" dia. solid steel chrome-plated locking bolts.
- A full length dead bar locks deep into body preventing door removal during a forced entry attempt.
- U.L. listed Group II lock with spring-loaded auxiliary relock device.
- 1/4" heavy duty caburized hard plate.
- Heavy duty steel hinges.
- One recessed anchor bolt hole and mounting hardware provided.
- Attractvely accented with a large chrome-plated dial, matching handle and a plush velour interior.
- Durable and attractive granite finish.
- Adjutable shelves.
|Interior Dimensions||17"H x 16-1/2"W x 16"D|
|Exterior Dimensions||22-1/4"H x 21-3/4"W x 21-3/4"D|
|Cubic Ft. Capacity||2.6|
|Product Weight||385 Lbs.|