You have no items in your shopping cart.
Schlage Keypad Deadbolt
Innovative Turn-Lock feature allows you to lock & leave without a key. Keeping your home and your family secure has never been easier. Schlage keypad locks and deadbolts allow you the freedom and the flexibility to add and delete user codes as needed. With the ability to store up to 19 user codes, you can provide every member of your family, your neighbor and your pet sitter with a 4-digit code that's easy to remember.
Schlage Keypad Deadbolts provide professional grade security with the convience of keypad access. Ideal for use on all entry doors. Innovative Turn Lock feature allows you to lock & leave without a key. Provides the convenience of keyless access; customizable to fit your security needs. Ideal for front doors, side & back doors, garage entry doors, etc. Easily replace most exisiting deadbolts with a screwdriver in about 30 minutes. No programming required; preset with two user codes so it's ready to use right out of the box
- Latch: 1" x 2-1/4" radius corner faceplate, 1" Housing Diameter - Requires 1" Edge Bore, 1" throw with Triple-Option square corner, radius corner and circular drive-in face plates
- Strikes: 1-1/8" x 2-3/4", square corner, no box, latch strike
- Backset: Adjustable backset, fits 2-3/8" to 2-3/4" backsets
- Cylinder: 5-pin solid brass, keyed 5-pin, C keyway, keyed different (KD)
- Door range: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Keys: Nickel silver cut keys, 5-pin, C-section
- Codes: Pre-set, random, six-digit programming code, two pre-set four-digit user codes (19 code capacity)
- 9-volt battery included with average three-year battery life
- All-metal chassis and escutcheons
- Silicone rubber, wear-resistant buttons with
- LED backlight
- A 156.5-2001 Grade 2 auxiliary locks