You have no items in your shopping cart.
Standalone Commercial Digital Door Lock
Clutch mechanism offers long-lasting performance and exceptional strength.
- Heavy-duty trim design with self-contained, fully programmable, 12-digit metal keypad
- Non-handed for easy installation and versatility
- 2-wire remote override or key bypass capability
- Visual and audible entry indicators
- Flex-Drive motor operates latch mechanism
- Multi-level user capability
- Easy passage mode by manager and/or master
- Up to 15 different group or individual codes
- Master, manager, emergency, service codes
- Individual, group or total user lockout codes
- Lever design with re-keyable 6 pin solid brass (SC1) Schlage cylinder
- UL listed Grade one lockset with fire-rated latch meets or exceeds BHMA specifications
- Available in four finishes: polished brass, antique brass, polished chrome, and satin chrome.
- Grade 1 heavy duty cylindrical lockset. UL listed. ADA compliant levers.
- Easy to install with minor modification to door.
- Fits doors 1-5/8" to 1-7/8" thick.
- Standart 2-3/4" backset. Backset also available in 2-3/8". Backset is the distance from the edge of the door to the center of the hole or lock.
- Uses 5 AA alkaline batteries (included)
- After entry, lock will remain in the locked position.