You have no items in your shopping cart.
Touchpad Electronic Keyless Entry Lockset
Accepts up to 6 different combinations.
- The Touchpad Electronic Lock will lock and unlock your door using your own 2-8 digits security code.
- It provides the convenience of keyless access to your door.
- Accepts up to 6 different combinations.
- Each set of combination can be added or deleted individually.
- Glow in the dark 12 keys keypad.
- Warning alarm after 4 failed attempts.
- Tarnish Free Finish.
- Uses 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Key override.
- Adjustable backset 2-3/8" & 2-3/4"
- Low batteries consumption for up to 1 year of normal operation.
- Easy to install. Will retrofit in a standard hole of 2-1/8" dia.
- The unit was easy to test and install and has a range of about 100 feet. For basic tsteing, temporarily connect the power and ground wires and listen to internal relay clicks while pressing lock and unlock buttons on one of the remotes. To get a good range, it is important to place the antenna wire as close as possible to the top surface of the dashboard so that there is no or little metal between the antenna and the dashboard plastic. The package includes a relay for starter kill . If you do not need that function, you can use the relay to take advantage of other capabilities that require a separately purchased relay (e.g., parking light lock/unlock confirmation). The instructions in the documentation for pairing the second remote are apparently outdated. Here is a modified version that worked for me. Press and hold the lock button on an already paired remote for about 10 seconds until you hear an internal relay click inside the unit. Release the button on the first remote. Press and hold lock on the remote being paired. You should hear another click in the unit almost immediately. Release the button. The second remote should now work with the unit.