You have no items in your shopping cart.
Wall-Mounted Payment Drop Box
Small drop box designed for cash, rent checks and envelopes.
- Tubular-style key lock with Double "D" configuration (can be retrofitted with other cam locks).
- 1/2" solid steel hinge/dead bar to prevent removal of the door.
- Slot opening above formed door.
- Saw-toothed baffle to protect slot.
- Pre-drilled mounting holes in back.
|Manufacturer||Protex Safe Co.|
|Interior Dimensions||9-3/4"W x 6-3/4"H x 4-3/4"D|
|Exterior Dimensions||10"W x 7"H x 5"D|
|Door Clearance||9-3/4" x 4-1/2"|
|Product Weight||10.5 lbs.|
|Drop Slot Size||9-3/4" x 1/2"|
- The drop box works great for what we needed it for. It has a slot in the top to also put your envelopes or cards. I feel the construction is very sturdy and tamper resistant.
- Solid and well built. We are using it as a cash drop box for server cash outs in our restaurant. This unit mounted easily to the office door and provides a very secure way to temporarily store cash and credit card receipts prior to the daily reconciliation.
- this drop box is built to last 1000 years. Easy install. Timely shipping, worth every penny, very pleased you could not break into it with a sledge hammer.
- I own a rental property and needed a way for customers to return the keys after they checked out of the unit. I looked at many "drop boxes" and most of them were too small, too big, or poorly made. I purchased this one and kept my fingers crossed. To my delight, it was perfect. I mounted the box on the exterior of my unit. This was easy to do using the holes in the box. It is exposed to the elements 24/7 and it still looks like new. As a note, my unit is at the beach and the ocean air often destroys such items in a year of two. this box has been hanging in place for three years now. the lock, hing, and everything else about the box if still perfect. I would certainly recommend this product to anyone looking for a good all around drop box.